Black Friday 21 Collection LookbookVIEW NOW
247 FW21 LookbookVIEW NOW
Winter Blanks LookbookVIEW NOW
FW21 Drop 2 Lookbook
The making of FW21
FW21 DROP 1 LOOKBOOK
Payment MethodsOur payment system is managed via PayPal and Shopify Payments, the worlds leading online payment systems.Localised Payment MethodsBuy now, Pay Later with KlarnaAvailable in Netherlands, Italy, Germany, France, AustriaClearpayAvailable in Spain, France & Italy
Giropay & SofortAvailable in GermanyiDealAvailable in NetherlandsEPSAvailable in AustriaP24 Available in Poland
We ship worldwide with DHL Express & FedEx Priority, for the fastest & most reliable service. Please see our shipping rates below.
DHL Express / FedEx Priority (1-3 Business Days) - €12 Orders over €175 via DHL Express (1-3 Business Days) - €5 Orders over €250 via DHL Express (1-3 Business Days) - Free
Please note, the below lanes are shipped via FedEx:AustriaBelgiumDenmarkFranceItalyNetherlands
RUSSIARoyal Mail Tracked & Signed (2-4 Business Days) - £12 (1,250RUB)
Free returns are only available for mainland United Kingdom. Sale items excluded.
Tracking information is automatically emailed to all customers. Or messaged via SMS if the phone number is added to your order. If you don't receive this, please check your spam folder.
PolicyExchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalising your purchase.
For more help please contact: email@example.com. You will receive a reply within 24 working hours.Additionally, reach us via:Facebook - @representcloInstagram - @representcloLivechat - representclo.com
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday (9am - 5.30pm BST)
Returned footwear must be in box, with original packaging.
Soles must have no wear. If footwear is returned with wear / damage these will be returned back to the customer.
While it is always our goal to allow customers to take advantage of our promotional offers or redeem their unique discounts at every opportunity, we aren’t always able to do this. All active, paused and expired promotions on eu.representclo.com will be updated here. For any questions or quires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
04.02.21 – Blanks Packs – 30% discount automatically applied at checkout on orders with three Blanks products.
Press related email@example.com
Payment SystemOur payment system is managed via PayPal and Shopify Payments, the worlds leading online payment systems.
Represent Clothing LTD © All rights reserved
VAT Registration No. GB 169 1738 74
Company No. 9221485
Opening hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm GMT.
2. Welcome to Represent's privacy notice.
3. Represent respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
4. Important information and who we are
5. Purpose of this privacy notice
6. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Represent collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you accept browser cookies,sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product, create an account on our website , sign up to our loyalty scheme or take part in a competition.
7. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
8. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
10. Represent Clothing Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "Represent", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
11. We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
12. Contact details
13. Our full details are:
14. Full name of legal entity: Represent Clothing Limited
15. Name of data privacy manager: Stefan Lewis
16. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Postal address: Unit 1, Northgate Close, Horwich, BL6 6PQ
18. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
19. Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
20. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
21. Third-party links
22. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
23. The data we collect about you
24. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
25. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
26. If you fail to provide personal dataWhere we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods). In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
27. How is your personal data collected?
28. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
29. How we use your personal data
30. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
31. In some contexts we may rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, such as in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
32. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
33. We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
34. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
36. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
37. Promotional offers from us
38. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
39. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
40. Third-party marketingWe will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company for marketing purposes.
Opting outYou can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose41. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
42. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
43. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
44. Disclosures of your personal data
45. We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
46. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
47. International transfers
48. Many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
49. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
50. Data security
51. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
52. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
53. Data retention
54. How long will you use my personal data for?
55. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
56. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
57. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data can be requested from us.
58. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
59. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
60. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
61. Your legal rights
62. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
No fee usually requiredYou will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from youWe may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respondWe try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
The cookies we useThe cookies we use can be divided into two categories:
1. Essential cookies – no consent is required.
2. Non-essential cookies – the following cookies are only stored on your device when consent is given.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
We always want you to be in control of the information you share with us, and there are a number of ways that you can remove or block cookies at any time, including by following the "help" file directions in your internet browser.
If you wish to delete cookies you can do so through your browser; further information on how to do this can be found here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/DEFAULT.ASPX?page=2.
Represent Clothing Limited
Company Number: 09221485
Please select a store