RACING CLUB VARSITY LOOKBOOKVIEW NOW
SS22 BLANK COLLECTIONVIEW NOW
OWNERS CLUB EDITVIEW NOW
SS22 - DROP 1 LOOKBOOKVIEW NOW
OWNERS CLUB LOOKBOOKVIEW NOW
Black Friday 21 Collection LookbookVIEW NOW
Shipping We ship worldwide with DHL Express, for the fastest & most reliable service.
UK - DHL Express (1-2 days) £6.00. Europe - DHL Express (1-3 days) £15.00. Worldwide - DHL Express (1-3 days) £15.00.
UK DHL Express Shipping is free on orders above the value of £150.00.
Tracking information is automatically emailed to all customers. Or messaged via SMS if the phone number is added to your order. If you don't receive this, please check your spam folder.
Policy Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalising your purchase. For more help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0800 328 5505 between 9am and 5pm (gmt).
ReturnsReturns must be sent back within 14 days and in perfect original sale condition, unworn. Tags must not be broken.We can't refund your original or return postage costs unless product is faulty / incorrect.To download a returns form simply Click here Print this off, fill it in and include it in your return.
Footwear Returned footwear must be in box, with original packaging. Soles must have no wear. If footwear is returned with wear / damage these will be returned back to the customer.
Sales Items Sale items can be returned for exchange / store credit.
Press related enquiries email@example.com
Represent Membership codes These codes will be automatically emailed to you once reaching the below spends.Gold - 20% off – £10,000Silver - 15% off - £7,500Bronze - 12% off - £5,000
Payment System Our payment system is managed via PayPal and Sagepay, the worlds leading online payment systems.
Represent Clothing LTD © All rights reserved
VAT Registration No. GB 169 1738 74
Company No. 9221485
Opening hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm GMT0800 328 5505
2. Welcome to Represent's privacy notice.
3. Represent respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
4. Important information and who we are
5. Purpose of this privacy notice
6. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Represent collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you accept browser cookies,sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product, create an account on our website , sign up to our loyalty scheme or take part in a competition.
7. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
8. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
10. Represent Clothing Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "Represent", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
11. We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
12. Contact details
13. Our full details are:
14. Full name of legal entity: Represent Clothing Limited
15. Name of data privacy manager: Stefan Lewis
16. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Postal address: Unit 1, Northgate Close, Horwich, BL6 6PQ
18. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
19. Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
20. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
21. Third-party links
22. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
23. The data we collect about you
24. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
25. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
26. If you fail to provide personal data Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods). In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
27. How is your personal data collected?
28. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
29. How we use your personal data
30. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
31. In some contexts we may rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, such as in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
32. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
33. We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
34. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Please select a store